G6008 Getting Started with Base

I downloaded this document from the feedback folder to see if I could find more information about firebird. As I searched through it, I located a hyperlink for the Quick Start Guide for Firebird. It does not work. I have corrected this problem. Before doing so, I turned on Record changes.

So, what I do now with the corrected document? Since I still have a working user name and password, I could return it to the same feedback folder with information as to the change I made. Or should I review it for the next couple of days and then upload it? After all, most if not all of the screenshots are the ones I took in the first place. The same thing is true for the text. I still have the original Automobile.odb that was used for the screenshots.

Once observation: perhaps a short description as to how to create a hyperlink should be placed somewhere in our documentation.

Dan Lewis

Hey Dan,

It is good to see you.

Olivier is trying to get a full GS guide together for 6.0 and if you can
help him do that, with hyperlinks and all, that would be great.

For Libo6.0 Firebird (embedded/file) is still experimental and if anyone
(smile) added information about Firebird that was premature.

Thanks for all you have done here

Drew