GS Chapter 3 (Styles & Templates)

I have started reviewing Chapter 3 (Styles & Templates), which was
listed on the Book Sprint Review wiki page as "Appears to be ready for
publication. No Notes or Track Changes, but should still be checked."

Here is the file that the wiki page gave me:
https://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/feedback-lo-6.0/gs6003-using-styles-and-templates/at_download/file

If that is the latest file, I am concerned. A quick skim-through of
the file reveals a lot of problems, some minor but at least one major
factual error. (I may find more, when I look more closely.) I will try
to do the minimum necessary to make it correct, but I think it needs a
thorough review and possibly more revision than Olivier wants at this
stage.

--Jean

I have reviewed this chapter and made many minor and major
corrections. I used Track Changes and left some Notes. Someone else
needs to check my work. It is here:
https://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/feedback-lo-6.0/gs6003-styles-and-templates/view

I also updated the wiki page.

--Jean