[The Document Foundation - Pootle server] Unit #149686860 (de/libo_help)

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your feedback, I agree with you that it's strange to not have
a direct link to AOO wiki instead. I'm adding the documentation project
in copy.
Cheers
Sophie

HI Thomas

The link to the TDF wiki allows LibreOffice community to act in the
page. If in the future LibreOffice changes the feature, we want to be
able to write it in our wiki instead of AOO wiki. Besides, if some L10n
team member wish to write a page in his native language with his own
words, the TDF wiki is open to him, since the TDF wiki has a language
bar on the top.

About code lists, the How-to is also targeted at textbooks that teaches
programming, in wich one may want to have code listings excerpts
inserted in the text.

Cheers
Olivier