GS6 - Chapter 11 Graphics, Gallery, Fontwork

I have now returned this chapter to ODF Authors:
https://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/feedback-lo-6.0/gs6011-graphics-gallery-fontwork/view

Reviewing and editing took considerably more time than expected, because
it required replacing a number of complex figures. I am confident about
the accuracy of the content, but it is possible I may have overlooked
something in my formatting check, so a final review would be welcome.

I will now move on to review Chapter 6 - Impress, but I will be
travelling most of this week and it is unlikely I will be unable to
finish this review before next weekend.

Dave