Basic Macros RefCards

Hello,

for my professional needs (giving away RefCards during training sessions), I have created a set of 8 refcards/cheatsheets related to LibreOffice macros in Basic.

Here's the list:
1 - IDE
2 - Basic - Overview
3 - Calc
4 - Events
5 - Runtime Library
6 - Dialogs
7 - Files
8 - Execution parameters

I've placed them under a CC-BY-SA 4 license.

Each comes as a single A4 document written using Writer of course (I usually print them on 170g paper).

"Unfortunately" (sigh), these documents are written in French. At "lost" time, I've translated the first two of them, though (a third one is on the workbench, dunno when it is done).

Should these documents be of interest, where could I upload them?

All the best,

Hi Jean François

Yes I had a look to them and they are really handy for the occasional
Basic programmer.

Please send the English files to me and I'll upload in the documentation
website for English. I have prepared the page to host them:

https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/english-documentation/macro/

Thank you for your kind collaboration.

Regards

Hi Jean-Francois,

I haven't seen a reply to your post on this list, so maybe I can offer a
suggestion.

There are already some RefCards on the wiki:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications#Quick_Reference_Guide_for_LibreOffice_5.x
so that might be a suitable place for you to upload them and later
arrange to have them added to the documentation webpage:
https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/english-documentation/

I am sure your documents will be of interest and assistance to anyone
wanting to LibreOffice macros in Basic.

Best Regards
Dave

Ah! Oliver beat me to it by a couple of minutes :slight_smile:

You could use The Internet Archive to host files with that license at
https://archive.org/create/

Then share the link to the collection anywhere

Hello,

for my professional needs (giving away RefCards during training

sessions), I

have created a set of 8 refcards/cheatsheets related to LibreOffice macros
in Basic.

Here's the list:
1 - IDE
2 - Basic - Overview
3 - Calc
4 - Events
5 - Runtime Library
6 - Dialogs
7 - Files
8 - Execution parameters

I've placed them under a CC-BY-SA 4 license.

Each comes as a single A4 document written using Writer of course (I

usually

Thanks all!

I had to travel for my job, so couldn't answer more rapidly.

I've settled things with Olivier who's taking care of them now.

Best,