Meeting Minutes of 11/8/2017 of the documentation team meeting

Wednesday November 8th 2017, 19:00 CET

Presents: Dave Barton, Heiko, Olivier, Jorge

Completed items

* Page sumarizing the Covers proposals (Olivier)
    https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Covers_60

Pending:

AI: Update Appendix A and B to draft folder (Paul)

* New day and time for meeting due to daylight time changes
    + Tentatively 6PM Berlin Time - Mondays

* Book cover discussions
    + Poll selection (G+, TDF Blog ) Heiko.
       + Two weeks for decision

* Review and proofread
     + not for the moment , wait for the final additions to happen

* Check & balance of the task assigned
     + continue to review and place files on the right folders (Draft,
and Feedback)

* continuation of the topics evaluation for GS 6.0
     + Dave is monitoring the 6.0 release notes

* Teamwork (olivier)
   + Blog Post on the team
       Let's make a blog post on team members
       + one paragraph
            + who you are
            + interest in contributing to 6.0
        + one photograph
        + Example:
https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2017/03/15/meet-the-brazilian-libreoffice-5-3-team/

**NEXT MEETING: Monday November 13h 2017, at 18:00 Berlin Time**

Hi all:

I'm sorry because I couldn't be on time in the last meeting.

I already watched the covers for the version 6.0. All of them are fine but each one has the own opinion, of course.

I have a little comment: The Back Cover (Where is), mention "macros" and "Gallery of Graphics", but as I remember Getting Start Guide 6.0 not include them because they are deep to include there. I think that only are mentioned in the guide as general comment.

I suggest to change to be more accurate,

Thanks to all that made the covers by your good job,

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez