Uploaded GS6.0 Chapter 7 to ODF Authors.

I have uploaded my draft of LO 6.0 Chapter 7 GS with Draw to:
https://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/draft-lo-6.0/chapter-6-getting-started-with-impress/view
and updated the User Guide Tasks wiki page:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development/User_Guide_Tasks#Status_of_tasks_-GS-_LO_v6.0

This is mostly just new screen captures of Draw toolbars captured from
Version: 6.0.0.0.alpha0+ (x64) Build ID:
e3c2968b78a653932a82324bebd4e3cfd69511ad

While there are very few differences between these dialogs in 5.2 and
6.0 the screen captures in GS5.2 are deceptive and confusing for
inexperienced users, because many are captures of the toolbar merged
with captures of the object right click context menus.

Dave