Already update my chapters

Hi all:

     I already update GS5200-Preface and GS5214-CustomizingLibreOffice. The first with the issue about Icons (Page 6 Notes) and the second with the issue about Extension Manager (Pags. 13 to 15)

     Can you say me please where I can upload this documents updated, or if necessary something else to do with them before upload.

Thanks, and regards,

Jorge Rodríguez

Hi Jorge,

Many thanks for working on this.

Have you already been given log-in credentials (eg. user name and
temporary password) for the ODF Authors website? If not, I am asking
here that someone with the necessary administration rights to arrange
this for you.

When or if you have access to the ODF Authors website, rename your
updated files to something similar to GS6001-
Introducing_LibreOffice_JR_20170809.odt (the JR I am guessing are the
initials you wish to use) then log-in to the ODF Authors website and
upload them to the LibreOffice → English → Getting Started → Draft LO
6.0" folder.

It is best if you upload your own work, but if you have any difficulties
please write back and I will try to help, or you can email your files to
me and I will upload them for you.

Best Regards
Dave

Hi Jorge

Hi all:

    I already update GS5200-Preface and GS5214-CustomizingLibreOffice.
The first with the issue about Icons (Page 6 Notes) and the second with
the issue about Extension Manager (Pags. 13 to 15)

    Can you say me please where I can upload this documents updated, or
if necessary something else to do with them before upload.

Thanks, and regards,

Jorge Rodríguez

As Dave put in his mail, ODFAuthors is the right place.

https://www.odfauthors.org

I have set a login for you, and you will receive a confirmation mail.

Let me know if you have troubles login in.

Kind regards

Hi Olivier:

         Thank you very much. I already receive the e-mail and updated the pass and already went to the site of ODF Authors.

         I hope upload tomorrow the documents that I updated.

         By the way I have an issue: For example if someone have to update chapter 6 of the guide and upload it draft document today and 4 days after other one upload the same chapter 6 with others updates, we would have two version of updated chapter 6 but with different content each one. I think that it is so hard to reviewers to have to check all the same draft chapters 6 to find the updates and finally joint in only last chapter 6.

         If is correct what I tell you, can we find an easy way to do that ?

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez

Hello Jorge

Hi Olivier:

        Thank you very much. I already receive the e-mail and updated
the pass and already went to the site of ODF Authors.

        I hope upload tomorrow the documents that I updated

        By the way I have an issue: For example if someone have to
update chapter 6 of the guide and upload it draft document today and 4
days after other one upload the same chapter 6 with others updates, we
would have two version of updated chapter 6 but with different content
each one. I think that it is so hard to reviewers to have to check all
the same draft chapters 6 to find the updates and finally joint in only
last chapter 6.

        If is correct what I tell you, can we find an easy way to do that ?

Writer has a feature for comparing documents, in which the differences
are highlighted. The reviewer can approve or reject the changes and add
his own changes. At the end, he will have a document with contributions
from all.

It helps, but it nevertheless requires attention.

Regards

Hi Olivier:

         Thank you for clear me how they do the process. Of course, that tool make it easier.

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez