Where are the quick reference guides?

You mean this page?
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications#Desktop_Reference_Cards

Inviato dal mio smartphone LG
------ Messaggio originale------Da: Kenneth HansonData: dom, 6 ago 2017 22:41A: documentation@global.libreoffice.org;CC: Oggetto:[libreoffice-documentation] Where are the quick reference guides?
There is a link on the publication website, but I can't find them on thewiki or on ODFAuthors. I think these should be added to the master list ofpublications. Several wiki marketing pages say they are onDocumentation/Publications, but they aren't there.--Kenneth-- To unsubscribe e-mail to: documentation+unsubscribe@global.libreoffice.orgProblems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/NetiquetteList archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

No, the filename on the documentation website is:
documentation.libreoffice.org/assets/Uploads/Documentation/en/QR5/Quick-reference-guide-Libreoffice5.x-En.odt

This is different from the "desktop reference cards".

--Kenneth