Introduction

Hi guys,

I am happy to be here working alongside you all in the LibreOffice
Documentation team. I have been hanging out in the IRC for past few
days(nick:fearvier) but haven't had time so far to actually make an intro
post.

I am currently a Computer Science student in Arizona. I'd appreciate it if
Olivier or someone else would let me know how things work around here and
what access I would need since this is my first time contributing to
LibreOffice, or any open source project in...about 3 years. Last time I did
that was back when One Laptop Per Child and SugarLabs were still going
strongly.

In any case, would appreciate a few pointers.

Regards,
Abhi