Request to join

Hello. Looking to get involved with LibreOffice. My background is in
linguistics, Japanese, and computer science, and I'm currently working as
an assistant English teacher in Japan.

My C++ skills are too weak for me to immediately participate in
development, but I have some experience writing informational websites and
documents, so I'd like to help with documentation in the meantime. How much
time I have will probably vary wildly throughout the year.

Please grant me access to ODFAuthors and anywhere else that I can't
register on my own.

--Kenneth Hanson

Hi Kenneth

I have registered you in ODFAuthors, you will receive a confirmation mail.

Kind regards
Olivier