Marketing Call July

Please fill in the Doodle as soon as possible:

https://beta.doodle.com/poll/5zgcq8yzhmcup37x

July marketing call will be focused on the announcement of LibreOffice 5.4, scheduled for the last week of July. We will organize a number of briefings for the media, to provide advanced information on the new major release.

Materials for localization will be available next week. During the last few months we have added a substantial number of new journalists in Africa, Asia and Latam, so localization will be very important.

Agenda for the call will be shared in advance, to allow people to get prepared and ask questions.

Best, Italo