[The Document Foundation - Pootle server] Unit #125977733 (tr/libo53_help)

Hi Necdet,
Thanks for your feedback, I'm forwarding it to the doc project. Cheers -
Sophie

HI

Checked and this is actually a bug in the string extractor.
The paragraphs with the embedvar's are marked not-localizable, but the
extractor ignores this and upload to pootle.

Until we fix this, we will have to deal with this extra work.
"embedvars" and "embed" are used to repeat the same contents in many
other places, but with only one translation (the embedded contents). The
technique was used here.

regards
Olivier