IMPORTANT Change of Date of the Rome Conference

Unfortunately, we have to postpone the conference to October 11 to
October 13 for logistics issues. The rooms confirmed for October 11 to
October 13 are on the Capitoline Hill, and are used by the City of Rome
for official events. They are called Sala dei Protonotari, Piccola Sala
dei Protonotari, and Sala del Carroccio.

On behalf of the organizing committee I apologize for the inconvenience.
The conference website has been updated.

I look forward to meeting the entire community in Italy in October, for
a successful conference.

Best, Italo

IMPORTANT: for any question about the conference, feel free to send me
an email, but do not reply to this message as it is sent to all mailing
lists and a reply would generate a huge amount of noise.