Wiki page review request

Hi,

When I listened to the presentation "Hidden Gems in Draw" in LibreOffice
Conference I asked Armin to make videos or write them down. Then
someone made the wiki page
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DE/Versteckte_Funktionen_in_Draw

I've tried my best and completed the wiki page in English (using Google
translation to translate from Germany to English, and of course with
some review and test).

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Videos/Hidden_Gems_In_Draw

Would anyone please review it? Now I'm working on the traditional
Chinese page. English page needs someone else to review.

Thanks,
Franklin

Hi,

When I listened to the presentation "Hidden Gems in Draw" in
LibreOffice Conference I asked Armin to make videos or write them
down. Then someone made the wiki page
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DE/Versteckte_Funktionen_in_Draw

I've tried my best and completed the wiki page in English (using
Google translation to translate from Germany to English, and of
course with some review and test).

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Videos/Hidden_Gems_In_Draw

Would anyone please review it? Now I'm working on the traditional
Chinese page. English page needs someone else to review.

Thanks,
Franklin

I'll have a go at it.

OK, I've checked it. I've changed "we" to "you" throughout as I think
it reads better that way. Some paragraphs I've rewritten. You had
better check the whole thing and make sure that I haven't changed your
meaning at any point.