Getting Started 5.3 task list

Hi Documentation community

I put here an initial task list to update the Getting Started guide to
release 5.3.

Whoever is interested in writing about one of the subjects, please
inform this mailing list and give us an estimation of time to fill the
task. We will follow the process in ODFAuthors website.
http://www.odfauthors.org

Tasks

* Update of the (new) dialog box for Area in objects (Several chapters)

* The new Safe mode (Ch 1 Introduction)

* Table styles and Table Autoformatting in Writer (Ch 3 Styles and
templates and Ch 4 Writer)

* The MUFFIN - Notebook bar (Ch 1 Introduction)

* Extension manager revamp (Ch 1 INtroduction)

* The page panel in sidebar (Ch 4 - Writer)

* Customization of context menus (Chap 14 - Customizing LibreOffice)

Source:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/5.3

Note: not every new feature in the wiki page is adequate to be in an
introductory text like the GS guide.

This list above is not exhaustive. Feel free to add your suggestion.

If you think an existing topic should be removed from the GS guide,
please debate the issue here in advance.

Regards