Guides download website

Hello

We have a new website designed to make easy for the user to find our
LibreOffice Guides. I have placed all guides in English in this website
as well as translated guides from some other communities like pt-BR.

http://documentation.libreoffice.org

To help the NL communities I have set a wiki page explaining a bit more
about the website.

If you want to open a page for your locale, please let me know, I can
assist in setting the right page and guide file tree.

Kind regards

Hi

The wiki page is

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Guides_Website

Regards

Hi Olivier,

Hi

The wiki page is

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Guides_Website

Regards

Hello

We have a new website designed to make easy for the user to find our
LibreOffice Guides. I have placed all guides in English in this website
as well as translated guides from some other communities like pt-BR.

http://documentation.libreoffice.org

To help the NL communities I have set a wiki page explaining a bit more
about the website.

If you want to open a page for your locale, please let me know, I can
assist in setting the right page and guide file tree.

Kind regards

Congrats to all on the new site! Really nice and, especially, handy. This will definitely be a handy tool to market to our users. Hopefully, it will also encourage other NL groups to join in with their own finished versions.

Really impressive!

Marc

Hi Olivier,

We have a new website designed to make easy for the user to find our
LibreOffice Guides.

It seems there is a bug in LibO 5.3.0.3 X64 (and .2) German:
When I'm clicking on "Benutzerhandbücher..." I don't get the German version but only the Englisch web page.

Hi K-J

Yes. I need to know the exact locale of the UI. In your case what
locales you want to be directed to the German page?

Kind regards

Olivier

Hi Olivier,

Hi K-J

Yes. I need to know the exact locale of the UI. In your case what
locales you want to be directed to the German page?

"All de_* for one link, one de-link for all de-locales".