LO52 GS Guide - ch4 Writer versions

Hi,

there are 3 versions of chapter 4 (for Writer) in the LO52 GS Guide entered
almost with a difference of two minutes yesterday by three different
authors/editors, so I kindly ask: which one is the last one to continue
localization process with, the one in the Feedback section or one of the
two in the Draft section?

Please delete the obsolete ones.

Thanks,
m.

Hi,

if I see correctly, OH added content on the JHW version, but not the latest
JHW version, that HR has proof-read. So OH-changes should actually be added
to the JHW-HR version in the draft? :slight_smile:

Lp, m.

I am working to finish updates to that chapter, based on OH's comments and
some questions I had asked on the list (and received some answers). So
there is no "latest" version on the website. I suggest you do no
localisation of that chapter until I finish the updates.

Any file marked "Private" is *not* the latest version. The times show as
the same because that is when I marked them Private.

--Jean