Doodle for November Marketing Call

I have created a Doodle to schedule the Marketing Call in late November:

http://doodle.com/poll/xheix8fnw3mxb6vi

Instead of choosing specific hours, I have asked to provide your
availability in the morning, afternoon or evening. Based on the answers
I will schedule the call (or the calls), trying to involve the largest
group of people.

During the call, we will discuss the announcement of LibreOffice 5.3.

I have created a Doodle to schedule the Marketing Call in late November:

http://doodle.com/poll/xheix8fnw3mxb6vi

Instead of choosing specific hours, I have asked to provide your
availability in the morning, afternoon or evening. Based on the answers
I will schedule the call (or the calls), trying to involve the largest
group of people.

During the call, we will discuss the announcement of LibreOffice 5.3.

Marketing calls last around one hour, on average. The table does not
consider the time zone, because the timing will be decided according to
the geographic location of registered participants.