Content for the next Annual Report

Hi all,

The next annual report will be soon at the door again, we need to feed
it and believe me, it is greedy :slight_smile:

So please fill the pad with your activities since the beginning of the
year, it is really a great help for us in order to build a shiny and
exhaustive report that represents all the parts of the community and the
project achievements.
Thanks a lot in advance for your help and your time :slight_smile:

Pad: http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/annualreport

Cheers
Sophie

I really can't remember what I've been doing. I have certainly proof-read some new guides. I may have done some translation from the German Base Handbook earlier in the year. If so, Jean or Robert should have a record of it.

Hazel