Documentation Wiki Update.

Oliver, all I can say is WOW!

I was looking for documentation links to give to one of my clients.
Obviously, I started at the main documentation wiki page, but instead of
the same old tired and somewhat confusing collection of information I
discovered your recent excellent reorganization of (as you say) "The
Gateway to LibreOffice Documentation".

In all my decades of involvement with FOSS documentation I have never
seen a cleaner, more concise or better layout than you have provided us
with: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation

Thank you.

Dave

For the record, that particular wiki page was reorganised several
years ago and has been like that since then. Glad you like it.

The page Olivier reorganised is this one,
https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation

--Jean

OK! My memory of the page layout was different. I based my comment on
the page footer:
"This page was last modified 08:26:14, 2016-09-08 by Olivier Hallot
</User:Ohallot>."
Lesson learned: "People with bad memories should keep quiet." :wink:
Sorry for the noise.

Dave