LibreOffice Guides - suggestions

Hi @ll,
I was reading the LibreOffice Writer Guide version 4.2.x (2014), Preface pdf, and I think I've found an issue or two. In case you are working in the 5.2.x (2016) version, please consider this:

   - Page 6, "What are all these things called?" section: It provides controls for you to use to specify how to carry out an action.

This sentence would be clearer if you remove "to use" --> It provides controls for you to specify how to carry out an action.

I mean, of course it provides the controls for me to use. But, to use for what? to specify how to carry out an action.

   - Page 7, "When you close the dialog after use (usually, clicking OK or another button saves your changes and closes the dialog), then you can again work with your document."

Suggestion 1) you can remove <after use>, it's not relevant. And you should write Dialog with capital, because it is the name of an element.
Suggestion 2) "usually, clicking OK or another button saves your changes" = this is wrong. If you click Cancel or Reset, you will lose your changes)

   - Page 9, "Here are some of the features (not a full list):"

I think that <(not a full list)> is redundant, if they are "some" it's because they're not "all/full".

- - -  - - - - - - - - - I also find something on the (LibreOffice Calc Guide - Appendix C Calc Error Codes. Published 28 November 2013. Based on LibreOffice 4.1.3)

   - Page 6, "This includes basic functions that receive too large an array as a parameter.". I believe that order is changed, it should be "(...) that receive an array too large as a parameter."

Cheers,
Andrea Mussap.

Thanks, Andrea. I am working on the Writer Guide and the Preface for
other books, and I will include your changes. However, "dialog" is NOT
capitalised, as it is a generic term for an element. We also do not
capitalise button, icon, field, or other elements.

--Jean