Status of Writer 5.2 Guide for Team Meeting

I have uploaded the Preface for comment. I should have the revised Chapter
1 done by this weekend. Many changes are necessary, but I am reusing
material from Getting Started 5.1 when I can. I'm part way through revising
Chapter 2. I'm cutting out some things in Ch2 that are covered in Getting
Started, if they're not specifically important to users of Writer. I will
try to get that chapter. done by next week, too.

Next Tuesday I am going away for 3 weeks. Part of the time I will have no
phone or other connection to the Internet. When I get back (on Sept 13),
I'll continue working on the Writer Guide. I will be producing it as two
volumes, as discussed on the list awhile ago. You will find in the Preface
a list of which chapters are in each part.

--Jean