How do I add new fonts to LibreOffice 5.1?

*Good Afternoon!*

*I am having trouble locating the directory where I can install new fonts
into LibreOffice. I am using Windows 10, and cannot locate the folder to
store additional fonts. When I was using PortableApps.org with
LibreOffice, the procedure was extremely simple. Now that I once again
have my own computer and directly installed LibreOffice to my hard drive,
I'm having problems finding the proper location. Does Windows use a
different setup for installing fonts in LibreOffice? I would appreciate
your feedback.*

*Thank you,*
*Jonathan Fritz*

Hi Jonathan,

Jonathan Fritz schrieb:

*Good Afternoon!*

*I am having trouble locating the directory where I can install new fonts
into LibreOffice. I am using Windows 10, and cannot locate the folder to
store additional fonts.

You need not locate the folder. Right-click the font file and use "Install" from that context menu.

The folder is the same as in older versions of Windows, it is in WINDOWS/Fonts. You can access it via Control Panel as well. Switch the view from Category to Symbols. That makes it easier to find it.

   When I was using PortableApps.org with

LibreOffice, the procedure was extremely simple. Now that I once again
have my own computer and directly installed LibreOffice to my hard drive,
I'm having problems finding the proper location. Does Windows use a
different setup for installing fonts in LibreOffice? I would appreciate
your feedback.*

LibreOffice needs no special font handling. Simple install the font in Windows 10 and restart your PC. Then the font is available in LibreOffice.

Kind regards
Regina

LibreOffice uses your default fonts. You don't need to do anything special.

Cheers,
Sylvia