GS5.1 full book files now on wiki

ODT and PDF of compiled GS5.1 book are on the wiki.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications

I should get the printed version published on Lulu in the next few
days. Will let you know when that's done.

--Jean

Hi All

I have updated the page on documentation in the main website with the
latest publication.

https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/

Regards

Olivier

I ordered a printed copy from Lulu. Just to let you know that it was
dispatched yesterday (8 August) and arrived today by parcel post in
Gloucestershire, England. Don't know where it was printed.

I like to keep a printed set of LibreOffice books in my study as it shows
our guests that it is a serious office system. Thanks to the Authors...