Documentation Team Meeting next Wednesday, July 27: What is the best time for you?

Hello documentation community

1) I apologize for not being present to trigger the last scheduled
meeting so lets set our next Documentation Meeting on wednesday July 27,
but I need to know from you the best time, as some interested parties
are not able to attend at 19:00.

So please let me know your preference in this Doodle poll:

http://doodle.com/poll/a5fnyrsbquxz2bep

2) Next wednesday 27, I'd like to address many of the issues we have in
the documentation process, and here are some of them that came from
TDF-internal brainstorming:

+ How to turn the documentation job fun and thrilling?
      + get more authors?
      + Author's peer/community recognition
      + Narrow gap between book release date and software release date
      + Lowering author's entry barriers

+ How can we improve our documents visibility?
    + Are our books a true LibreOffice companion product?
    + improve downloads of our books?
    + connect LO users to our docs and books?
    + get more book translators,
    + L10N contributions to documentation

+ Documentation meetings in Brno.

Please don't miss these important discussions

See you there!

Hi,

Just a reminder to mark your best time for the next wednesday
Documentation Team meeting. Double check your time zone in the page!

Regards

Olivier

Olivier,
What platform is used for the meeting? IRC? Google Hangouts? Something
else? I'll probably need to learn how to use whatever it is. --Jean

Hello Jean, All

Olivier,
What platform is used for the meeting? IRC? Google Hangouts? Something
else? I'll probably need to learn how to use whatever it is. --Jean

Google hangout. Let me know if you have trouble puting it to work. I
also recomend using headphones instead of computer speakers.

I'll send the link to all thru this mail and the doc' IRC.

We use the following pad for the minutes:

http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/documentation

Kind regards

Hello

The doodle poll shows 20:00 UTC as the best choice.

That means 22:00 CET for inland Europeans.

I will let you know 15 minutes before time the Google hangout link, on
this lists and on the #libreoffice-doc channel on freenode.net

We will use a TDF pad at

http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/documentation

See you tomorrow!

Olivier