How to count downloads of user guides?

How can we count the number of downloads of user guide files
(individual chapters and books) from the wiki? Is there a plug-in for
the wiki that will do this? I think we need this information.

--Jean

Hi Jean,

How can we count the number of downloads of user guide files
(individual chapters and books) from the wiki? Is there a plug-in for
the wiki that will do this? I think we need this information.

Maybe Dennis (CC'ed him) can give an answer. Or you should ask someone from Infra-team. I don't think that many of them read this ml.

Thanks! Olivier, I'll turn this over to you to pursue, if you think
it's a good idea.
--Jean

Hello Jean

Hi Jean,

How can we count the number of downloads of user guide files
(individual chapters and books) from the wiki? Is there a plug-in for
the wiki that will do this? I think we need this information.

Maybe Dennis (CC'ed him) can give an answer. Or you should ask someone from
Infra-team. I don't think that many of them read this ml.

Thanks! Olivier, I'll turn this over to you to pursue, if you think
it's a good idea.
--Jean

It is a significant information to help us make the documentation
products a true asset for LO and users. I'll handle it.

Regards

Hi Milos

Thanks for the data.

This sample shows us that the software is download by many thousands but
the books are by hundreds.

Let's fix this.

Olivier

Oliver wrote:

This sample shows us that the software is download by many thousands but

the books are by hundreds.

Is there a breakdown by either language, or country, or both, for
downloads of LibreOffice?

jonathon