GS 5.1 chapter 7: Draw

I have downloaded this from the drafts folder and will probably get to work on it tomorrow.

Hazel

Hi Hazel, hope all is well with you. How is this going? I'm back from
my travels and ready to finalise Chapters 6 & 7 and publish them.
--Jean

It's been edited. Did I not put it up for review? In case I didn't, I've just popped it into the feedback folder.

Hazel

Hello Jean,

Once you or Hazel publish chapters 6 and 7, do you want me to assemble
the book? Please let me know.

Kind regards

Olivier

I have reviewed, edited, and published Ch7 Getting Started with Draw.
After Hazel does Ch6 (Impress), I'll review and publish that.

Olivier, I'm happy to assemble the full book, but I think I should
probably wait until Milos has "cleaned" the chapter files.

--Jean

Hello Jean

Perfect. Milos cleanup is indeed important.

I'll start reviewing 5.2 chapters

kind regards

Olivier