Status of GS5.1 book

What is the status of Chapters 6, 7, and 8, which people have been working on?

I have now downloaded all the chapters that Hazel has proofread and
will be going through them today or tomorrow. If I don't find any
problems that I can't fix, I'll publish them.

Hazel, have you proofread Chapter 5 (Calc)? My review copy is in the
Feedback folder, but I don't see any indication that you've been
through it as well. (I could have missed something.)

I'm leaving on Saturday (Australian time) for a month of travelling
with limited or no Internet access.

--Jean