New files updated for GS 5.1 book

Hello

I have reviewed chap's 16,15,14 and 13 of the Getting started 5.1 book
and they are in the Draft folder of ODF authors.

Note: the contents of these chapters have almost no changes from V5.0,
given the scope of an introductory book on LO.

Kind regards

Do you want me to proofread them?

Hazel

Hello Hazel

Hello

I have reviewed chap's 16,15,14 and 13 of the Getting started 5.1 book
and they are in the Draft folder of ODF authors.

Note: the contents of these chapters have almost no changes from V5.0,
given the scope of an introductory book on LO.

Olivier Hallot
Comunidade LibreOffice
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil - Local time: UTC-03
http://ask.libreoffice.org/pt-br

Do you want me to proofread them?

Hazel

Oh yes, please.
Thank you in advance.
regards

My mistake, and apologies to Hazel. I didn't send this note to the list.

--Jean

Folder is empty!