Issues for Windows users when editing help files

As some of you may be aware, I've edited a few help files. But I found that
the Wiki pages on submitting changes were completely Unix oriented (totally
reasonable in my view) and so had quite a few problems in submitting
patches.

My question is: is it worth while my editing the Wiki to try to help Windows
users, or am I in a minority of one? I certainly won't be a complete guide -
just the things that I had to do.

My opinion: yes, it's worth adding info to help Windows users, of
which there actually are quite a few in the Docs group. (I'm not one
of them; I'm a Mac user.)

--Jean

Jean,

Thanks for the support. Mac - wow, that's seriously kinky!

I'm a bit tied up for the next few weeks with a house move, buit will try to put things onto the wiki when there's time. They'll need checking out as I'm a git & gerrit newbie, so may get some things wrong.

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:lo@ptoye.com
www.ptoye.com