Manage Changes in Sidebar (Writer)

I see the Manage Changes icon in the Writer Sidebar on my Mac, but not on
Windows or Linux Mint (LO downloaded from LO website). Before I spend a lot
of time on this, can anyone give me a hint about what's going on? Thanks.
(Discovered when doing screen captures from Linux for GS 5.1 chapter on
Writer.)

--Jean

Hello Jean

I see the Manage Changes icon in the Writer Sidebar on my Mac, but not on
Windows or Linux Mint (LO downloaded from LO website). Before I spend a lot
of time on this, can anyone give me a hint about what's going on? Thanks.
(Discovered when doing screen captures from Linux for GS 5.1 chapter on
Writer.)

--Jean

I have the Manage Changes in my sidebar (LO 5.1.3 from TDF, win7 and
Kubuntu), with the icon in the last icon row of the sidebar, below the
navigator.

If it is an icon issue, would you test another icon set? I am using
Galaxy in both environments.

Regards

I found the problem. If I turn on experimental features in Options, Manage
Changes shows in the Sidebar.

If this is mentioned in the user guide, I missed it. If it's not mentioned,
I'll add it.

--Jean

Jean wrote:

If this is mentioned in the user guide, I missed it. If it's not mentioned,

I'll add it.

The list of features that are turned on, or off, by checking
"Experimental features" changes with each release. As best as I've been
able to determine, there is no central list of these features. :frowning:

jonathon