Getting Started 5.1 Guide

I've gone through Chapters 1, 2, 3 and accepted Hazel's edits and
replaced a figure in Ch1 that I had flagged as containing an error.

I also replaced an out-of-date figure in Chapter 4. I think all 4
chapters and the Preface are ready to publish. They are here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/feedback-lo-5.1/

Olivier, shall I continue to act as publisher for chapters when I
think they are done, especially when no one else is doing any further
technical reviewing on them or even indicates an interest in doing so?

--Jean

Hello Jean

I've gone through Chapters 1, 2, 3 and accepted Hazel's edits and
replaced a figure in Ch1 that I had flagged as containing an error.

I also replaced an out-of-date figure in Chapter 4. I think all 4
chapters and the Preface are ready to publish. They are here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/feedback-lo-5.1/

Olivier, shall I continue to act as publisher for chapters when I
think they are done, especially when no one else is doing any further
technical reviewing on them or even indicates an interest in doing so?

--Jean

I'll be glad to have you as publisher.

Our periodic hangouts aims to turn the documentation production into an
exciting activity and increase our team. From last may 4th, I expect new
chapters updates of the 5.1 GS, ad I have just uploaded the Calc chapter
of the same.

Kind regards

I forgot to fix the cross-references that Olivier mentioned in an earlier
note. I (or someone) will need to do that before I publish the chapters.

--Jean

Hello Jean

Hello Jean

[...]

Olivier Hallot
Comunidade LibreOffice
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil - Local time: UTC-03
http://ask.libreoffice.org/pt-br

I forgot to fix the cross-references that Olivier mentioned in an earlier
note. I (or someone) will need to do that before I publish the chapters.

--Jean

I'll do it right now on all of them.

Thanks for pointing it

regards

Hi Jean

I forgot to fix the cross-references that Olivier mentioned in an earlier
note. I (or someone) will need to do that before I publish the chapters.

--Jean

I'll do it right now on all of them.

Thanks for pointing it

regards

I have verified and uploaded the file back.

regards

Thanks! I've got your modified files now.

I also have your updated Chapter 5 (Calc) and am working on it today,
including replacing the figures you've marked.

--Jean