Introduction German Translator for Documentation (BASIC)

Dear List,

I signed up yesterday for this list and would like to introduce myself:

My name is Maik Wagner and I am from a small village called Brome which is in Lower-Saxony (Niedersachsen). I am offering services relating to Linux, Websites as well as translation services. I am fluent in English and French at C1-level according to the European Reference Framework for Languages. I also hold an LPIC-1 Linux-certification.

As I started to get into Macro-programming using BASIC I would like to help and offer translating some documentation that I come across which should enhance the learning effect.

My current project is writing a character generator for my favourite Pen&Paper Roleplaying game which is "Tunnels and Trolls" a very old game from the 70s. So far I have created an iteration that a dice is rolled three times and its sums are being added.

It was with great pleasure to hear yesterday that somebody has been working on documenting the rnd/Randomize function.

Please let me know what I would need to do to contribute to the documentation of LibreOffice.

Kind regards,

Maik Wagner

Hello Maik,

Glad to see you here, welcome :slight_smile:

Best,
Charles.