OmegaT and GitHub

Hi

I have set the LibreOffice OmegaT project in github for pt-BR, Sophie
gave me admin rights.

I was able from OmegaT to access the project in GitHub and I have a
local copy accessible for translation with OmegaT. So far so good.

But I keep being asked to authenticate in order to synchronize my local
translation with github. The credentials I put there (ohallot/<pw>) are
refused always.

Any pointer where I should investigate to fix this?

Thank you

Not an expert, but, afaik, if the ohallot github user is different from the one that hosts the project on github, then your user has to get specific permissions to write (join) in the project, being inserted in the collaborators page.
Check the settings for the specific project (settings/collaborators).
Namasté _/\_

Hi Milos

I detected this error, related to gnome-keyring.

-----------8<-------------------
17827: Info: Início da execução do SVN 'upload' (SVN_START)
17827: Aviso: SVN 'update' erro: svn: E170001: Commit failed (details
follow): (SVN_ERROR)
17827: Aviso: svn: E170001: Authentication required for
'<https://github.com:443> GitHub' (SVN_ERROR)
17827: Info: Início da execução do SVN 'upload' (SVN_START)
17827: Aviso: SVN 'update' erro: svn: E215000: Commit failed (details
follow): (SVN_ERROR)
17827: Aviso: svn: E215000: GNOME Keyring is locked and we are
non-interactive (SVN_ERROR)

I googled around and found the soution here:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/206604/svn-and-gnome-keyring

Now it works...

Thank you the help anyway.

Kind regards