Help contents writers and authors... this may help you

HI

As some of you know already, I have found a way to have the helpcontent
displayed in a browser (all except MS Edge, which does not seem to like
XML+XSLT).

Although it is highly experimental, it nevertheless allows to read and
browse pages more easily (I think) than the local help or the wikihelp.

It has limitations and advantages, and is work in progress:

- Preservation of the look and feel (same css)
- easy navigation (backward, forward) using the browser nav buttons
- easier reading
- a rough index was created from <bookmark> entries, but unsorted
- Search the index with browser search function
- easy display of pages: just put the xhp page in the URL of the browser
- information on the xhp page and module displayed
- en-US only at the moment.

Access: http://vm173.documentfoundation.org

I uploaded the master helpcontent yesterday night.

Enjoy.