Getting Started updates (Preface and Chapter 1)

I've now been through the Preface and Chapter 1 and placed them in the
Feedback folder. In the Preface I did not keep the changes Lera made
to remove "you" although I did change some wording differently to
removed a few. I also moved some details (about remote servers and the
LO open and save dialogs) from the Preface and put them in Chapter 1
along with other information on that topic.

In Chapter 1, I added a missing bit of information (the "Styles" item
on the menu bar) and corrected some other info about the menu bar
commands related to the changed location of some of them. I also
commented on one figure that is slightly wrong, that I did not notice
last time. And I revised some text slightly to removed a lot of
unnecessary "you"s.

Someone else should check my work and fix the figure. I may have
missed some other necessary changes, and the English may need further
editing.

I checked out Chapter 2 to look at tomorrow.

I also updated the user guide tasks page on the wiki:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development/UserGuideTasks

--Jean

OK, I'll look at your version of chapter 1. Someone else can do the
final check of the preface as it's already been through my hands.

Chapter 3, Styles & Templates, is now in Feedback ready for further
review and editing.

--Jean