Introduction

Hi, all:

I am Andrew Wetmore, a playwright and software documentation expert in Nova
Scotia, on the east coast of Canada. I have been using Libre Office (and
Open Office before it) for a number of years, and would like to contribute
in any way that is useful to strengthening the documentation for
LibreOffice's various components.

Hi Andrew,

Hi, all:

I am Andrew Wetmore, a playwright and software documentation expert in Nova
Scotia, on the east coast of Canada. I have been using Libre Office (and
Open Office before it) for a number of years, and would like to contribute
in any way that is useful to strengthening the documentation for
LibreOffice's various components.

Welcome aboard! What would you like to work on? There are guides who
need to be updated, help articles who need to be written, also we miss
some screencasts. Let us know what is your preferred area and we will
help you there :slight_smile:
Cheers
Sophie