Getting Started Guide for LO v5.0

I have now compiled and uploaded the ODT and PDF of the full book
Getting Started Guide for LO v5.0, to both ODFAuthors and the
Publications wiki. I'll soon add it to the get-help/docs page on the
website.

I'm working on the print version and should have that published within
a day or so and will add links to it from wiki and get-help/docs.

As soon as I've finished all that, I expect someone to find a major
error or several. That's the way it usually works!

Cheers, Jean

Hello Jean

I just uploaded the LO5.1 GS Preface in the 5.1 LO Draft folder. On
reading it, I noticed that under the FAQ section, the 1st question still
refers to LibreOffice 4.4.

Regards

Olivier