Mistake in calc guide 4.1

Hello all!
Calc guide 4.1, Figure 163: Setting up a formula with arguments
Am I wrong... or the formula is wrong? :slight_smile:
You could as well consider the image correct... but the formula should be with a "+" , not a "-".
Namasté :slight_smile:

Hi, thanks for reporting. But instead of reporting you could fix it, that
is what open source is about.

Luc

The Docs team asks that problems be reported to this list. There is a
statement on the copyright page of each book and chapter. Of course it's
good if people also fix problems in the docs, but not everyone has an
account on both ODFAuthors and the wiki so they can do this.

--Jean

Hi, thanks for reporting. But instead of reporting you could fix it, that
is what open source is about.

Luc

Hello!
Nothing at all!
Actually... I would have fixed that, but not being in the workflow of the international doc team I didn't know where to do that...
Also on odfauthors (I have an account) I just found 2 example files in the calc folder; so I really didn't know where to fix that.
Next time!
Namasté :slight_smile:

The type of error that Elcico found is not uncommon in technical
documentation.

By reporting it, instead of just silently fixing it, people working on
either the same document, or a later version of it, in their target
language, are notified and can correct the error.

Whether or not it is cost effective to go back to the 3.x documentation,
to fix it, a slightly different question.

jonathon