collaborate with LibreOffice

Hello, I would work on your translation project, consultation and help with
your office suite.

Greetings and thank you....

Hello and welcome!

Hello, I would work on your translation project, consultation and help with
your office suite.

On which language do you want to translate and what do you want to
translate? Is it the documentation or LibreOffice UI and help?
Kind regards
Sophie

Hello,

On which language do you want to translate and what do you want to
translate?

*Spanish*
Is it the documentation or LibreOffice UI and help?
*LibreOffice UI*

In that case, you should subscribe on the l10n list and on Pootle, see
here how to begin:
http://www.libreoffice.org/community/localization/

Sophie