Cover art for LO v5.x user guides?

Has anyone created cover art suitable for the LO v5.x user guides? If
so, please provide link to the SVG file. Thanks!

--Jean

Hi Jean,

Has anyone created cover art suitable for the LO v5.x user guides?

I don't think so. You should ask the Design- and the Marketing team.

Maybe I'm able to do some work at weekend.

Here are my first proposals to discuss:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:K-j/Drafts/Design/Front-Guide#LibreOffice_5

If someone can do it better he/she should do it.

Thank you! Is the source file (SVG) available?

--Jean

Hi

K-J LibreOffice wrote

Here are my first proposals to discuss:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:K-j/Drafts/Design/Front-Guide#LibreOffice_5

Good job and many thanks for sharing.

Unless error files are png.
If you could join them in a more easily editable format would facilitate
localization.

Best regards
Pierre-Yves

Hi Jean, hi Pierre-Yves, *,

Hi

K-J LibreOffice wrote

Here are my first proposals to discuss:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:K-j/Drafts/Design/Front-Guide#LibreOffice_5

Good job and many thanks for sharing.

Unless error files are png.

The Pngs are only for design discussion. But as there is no discussion about the design ...

If you could join them in a more easily editable format would facilitate
localization.

The svgs are in the wiki as a zip-file:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:K-j/Drafts/Design/Front-Guide#LibreOffice_5

Unhappily there is a bug in the wiki [1] so that I can't upload the svgs for themselves but have to upload a zip-file.

You need Vegur as font [2].

I do some little changes in the svgs against the pngs (the second "i" of LibreOffice).

[1] "Das XML in der hochgeladenen Datei konnte nicht geparst werden." Dennis have a look on it.
[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding#Resources_2