Help clean up Pubs page on wiki

Done, but I can't get the formatting quite right on the source page. It
looks OK in the preview but goes wonky when I save. Someone who knows
more about wiki markup than I do will have to fix that. The
destination page looks fine.

Hi

What wonky formatting are you seeing?

Clayton

The columns in the table aren't straight. The text zigzags around
instead of lining up.

--
H Russman

Hmmm... they look OK on my side (viewing with Chromium on Linux)

Clayton

Formatting looks good to me as well (chrome windows), although I only see the change on the Getting Started Guide. I'm guessing Jean wanted all of the others moved as well?

-- Steve

That happens when the browser window isn't wide enough. The table
doesn't fit in the space available.

--Jean