LibreOffice Documentation in Sinhala (si)

Hi there,

I am planning LibreOiffce Documentation for Sinhala.
Idea is to write the manual in Sinhala using English UI screenshots,
instead of translating from English to Sinhala.

Once we done with the manual, I am planning to print the manual and
distribute them for free of charge in schools, universities and public
libraries.

I have few questions;

   1. How to find latest screenshots?
   2. Do we have facilities to maintain the document? something like
   repository?

Thanks,

Hi Danishka,

Hi there,

I am planning LibreOiffce Documentation for Sinhala.
Idea is to write the manual in Sinhala using English UI screenshots,
instead of translating from English to Sinhala.

Great news :slight_smile:

Once we done with the manual, I am planning to print the manual and
distribute them for free of charge in schools, universities and public
libraries.

I have few questions;

   1. How to find latest screenshots?
   2. Do we have facilities to maintain the document? something like
   repository?

To ease the maintenance of the translation, we have set a process using
OmegaT Team Projects functionality and GitHub.
See here for a first documentation and description of the process:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development/UsingOmegaT
Milos can help you if you need it and me too of course :slight_smile:
Our GitHub repository is here:
https://github.com/LibreOffice/OmegaT

Cheers
Sophie