Base Handbook Ch2 reviewed; Ch6 (Reports) checked out for review

Apologies for taking so long to finish reviewing Base Handbook v5.0
Ch2; it's now in the Reviewed folder for the book.

I've checked out Ch6 (Reports). Hoping to hear soon from the people
who have Ch4 & Ch5 checked out. Others: feel free to take other
chapters. Yes, I know that for most of you, it's holiday season and
you're probably super busy with family and other activities. If so,
have a good time and hope to see you back in the new year if not
before.

--Jean