Video Tutorial Link in Help

Hi All,

We have a volunteer (Robert Alexander) who has started making some tutorial
videos that are supposed to coincide with help files.

My hope is that we can figure out some way to link these files within the
help itself. Any thoughts on that being a possibility? If we use youtube
(at least at the beginning) I believe that translating is possible for
subtitles.

A couple examples are below:
https://youtu.be/Q8V-5yeTHCM
https://youtu.be/DtEzyM28rlc

Thoughts much appreciated. This would obviously be an ongoing task but I
think that having tutorials for lots of features would be quite helpful for
those who aren't capable or interested in reading help files (for whatever
reason).

Best,
Joel