Documentation volunteer

Hello LibreOffice Documentation Team,

My name is Amy Mason and I am currently in my third year of university, studying English Language and Literature.

I am sending this email as I would love to write for LibreOffice's documentation team. As a current English student, I am constantly using LibreOffice to write, edit and proofread assignments and reports. I would love to use these skills by working with the LibreOffice documentation team to create user guides and manuals. I also want to immerse myself in technical writing and I would appreciate any opportunity at LibreOffice to practice this.

I’m also writing to request a user account on the ODFAuthor’s site.

If you need any other information, I am more than happy to provide it. You can contact me at this email, masonamy@icloud.com <mailto:masonamy@icloud.com>.

Kind regards,

Amy Mason