Hi everyone

HI everyone.

It's been a while since I've popped in here. It's been a busy three or
four years (that's my excuse). I'll have a little more time now, so
I'll try to be poking at the documentation.

I'm in the middle of a move, so internet access is spotty and
intermittent... for now. Hopefully in the coming week I can start
working on something.

I've been lurking on the mailing list for a while :slight_smile: It's nice to
see a lot of familiar names here.

Clayton

Hi Clayton,

Great to have you back. We're in the process of hiring a documentation
mentor who hopefully (in collaboration with the team) can start planning
out some of the larger projects. I know I have repetitively been begging
for some love to go towards the wiki so maybe that can become a large
project that the team tackles over time.

Again, thanks for your volunteer hours :slight_smile:

Best,
Joel

The Wiki is an easy place to ease back into things. :slight_smile: I'll need a
day or two to get the myself sorted out. Hopefully towards the end of
the coming week I'll be able to start poking around there.

Clayton

Hi,

The Wiki is an easy place to ease back into things. :slight_smile: I'll need a
day or two to get the myself sorted out. Hopefully towards the end of
the coming week I'll be able to start poking around there.

Great to see you back Clayton!
Cheers
Sophie