ODF Authors website

I am close to finishing my update of chapter 1 of the Base Guide for LibreOffice 5.0. Would someone who has the authority please create the folders for the Base Guide for 5.0 in the next 6 hours or so?
   I should have the update by then.

Dan

   I am close to finishing my update of chapter 1 of the Base Guide for
LibreOffice 5.0. Would someone who has the authority please create the
folders for the Base Guide for 5.0 in the next 6 hours or so?

You should be able to do that yourself. --Jean

I have created a Draft 5.x folder for the Base Guide. --Jean