Base 5.0 handbook

I have started reviewing and editing Chapter 2, Creating a Database.

Dan Lewis, you have Chapter 1, Introduction to Base, checked out. How
is your review of that chapter going?

--Jean

On page 43 of 45 pages. ETA: this weekend. The Example_sports.odb in English has some suggestions as to names in English based upon some words commonly used. For example: first name for forename, last name for surname, athlete for starter, and events for sports.

Dan

Hi Dan,

I have started reviewing and editing Chapter 2, Creating a
Database.

Dan Lewis, you have Chapter 1, Introduction to Base, checked out.
How is your review of that chapter going?

--Jean

On page 43 of 45 pages. ETA: this weekend. The Example_sports.odb
in English has some suggestions as to names in English based upon
some words commonly used. For example: first name for forename,
last name for surname, athlete for starter, and events for sports.

Dan

All fields and tables should have the same name as defined in the
example. The example-databases I have uploaded here:
http://robert.familiegrosskopf.de/lo_hb_en/

You could also see the names, used in the database, in the screenshots.

Regards

Robert